Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Wedding Card for Peachy Keen Stamps: Sketch Challege #46 and More Than Favors: Wack Wednesday #26

Hi there!  Thanks for visiting KMC.  This morning I made a wedding card for two challenges: "Peachy Keen Stamps: Sketch Challenge #46: and "More Than Favors: Wacky Wednesday #26".  For the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge, I have to create a project with a sketch provide by them.  For the More Than Favors Challenge, I have to create a project with wedding theme.  This is what I came up with.  I hope you will like it.  

WC #1

KMC's Recipe:
-  Size:  5-1/2" x 5-2/1"
-  Cricut Cartridge:  Wedding Solution 
-  Card Stock:  Core'dination (Pearl Silver, Tan Pearl, Glitter Black), Recollection (Black, White) 
-  Paper:  Making Memories 
-  Dies:  Spellbinder
-  Embellish:  I-Rock (Clear Rhinestone), Joann (Dove-White) 
-  Ribbon:  Celebrate It-3/8" Wide (White) 

"That's All Folks"!!  Ta Ta for Now.  Stay Tuned for More Crafting with KMC.  

9 comments:

  1. Very beautiful, love the doves! Cathryn67 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an absolutely gorgeous card! I am now following your blog...

    Cathe
    ovalemama@gmail.com
    http://ovalemamas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute,,,, cute.... really cute..

    TFS...

    Ivette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful wedding card! Love the papers! Thanks for playing along with us at PK and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful monochrome card! Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! This is my favorite cut for wedding cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is my favorite card to make

    ReplyDelete