Thursday, February 17, 2011

KMC's 1 Month Celebration

Hi Everyone!  Thanks for visiting KMC.  Today, I don't have any projects to post.  My daughter is really sick.  I'm in the hospital with her right now.  We were in the hospital since yesterday morning (5:50am) She won't be discharge at least for a couple days but I think it will be a longer.  When she was hospitalized for the first time of the year (last month), doctors told me that my daughter will be discharge in a day but she end up staying in the hospital for 4 DAYS (1/1/11 to 1/5/11)!  Luckily, I am able to access the internet in the patient room.  I won't be able to create and post any projects for a few days or at least when my daughter is disharge and well.

Anyway, I can't believe today is my one month celebration since I started this blog.  Here is my gift to all my followers and my visitors.



As a fellow crafter, everything little discount or saving will help.  Happy shopping and happy crafting.  

By the way, I have something to share or probably you might have know this already.  Joann (at least in the local Joann where I live) is now selling the pink ATG gun for $29.00.  Yep, $29.00 and you can use the 50% coupon.  You can do the math.  

"Well, That's All Folks"!!  Ta Ta for Now.  Stay Tuned for More Craft with KMC.  

No comments:

Post a Comment