Tuesday, February 15, 2011

KMC's Craft Area

Welcome back to KMC!  Thanks for dropping by.  Today, I would like to share with you where all my creations begin.  It is all begin in my craft area.  When I feel stress or sad, I would spend time in my craft area crafting (as long as I'm not busy with my kids or studying).  I'm feel happy when I craft.  Believe it or not, I was diagnosed with depression (not baby blue) by my doctor when my daughter was born (almost 3 years ago).  Crafting helps me cope with depression.  Couple of weeks ago, I had an doctor's appt and I told my doctor that I did not take any of the Prozac that she prescribed to me.  I thought she would be upset with me but she thinks it is totally fine that I did not take the Prozac.  Crafting is my medicine to cope with depression and my craft area is my happy happy place even though is not very big.  However, it is good enough.    

This is it. This is where I keep all my supplies (adhesive, ribbon, embellish, Cuttlebug folder, dies, etc).  I keep all my supplies in these plastic bins that I purchased from Target.  They are very affordable.  Beginning of last year (2010), I only have one tower (the small tower (6 bins) on the left).  After my sweet husband gave me a Cricut Expression machine for my birthday, everything started to multiply and grow.  

Close up where I keep all my card stock and paper. 

Another close up. 

My ribbon rack and embellishments storage. 

This is where I craft. 

My pink ATG gun and Cricut Expression machine.  Love them!! 

This is where my daughter would sit and play while I'm crafting.


I share my craft area with my husband.  My husband is into photography.  This is his studio.  I like to call it the "Ah-Ha Studio".  Don't tell my husband.  He doesn't know that there is a name for his studio.  This is a secret between us.  Hehehe.  

Another angle of my husband's studio.  

Remember the party favors that you seen in my previous post.  It is now looking like this.  My daughter like to play with the party favors that I made and finally she destroy every single one of them.  My poor poor party favor.  I should have keep them where a two years can't reach.  

"Well, That's All Folks"!!  Ta Ta for Now.  Stay Tuned for More Crafting with KMC.   

No comments:

Post a Comment