Thursday, February 24, 2011

Treat Bag for Egg Hunt

Welcome to KMC!  I was a little pooped out from driving (especially in bad weather) to make all my daughter's appointments (two different appointments (school evaluation and doctor's appt) in two different cities, Elk Grove and Roseville).  By the time I got home, I was pretty tired.  That is the reason why I did not make two projects as I have anticipated this morning.  This evening, I only have enough energy to make 1/2 of a project.  You read it right, 1/2 of a project.  I will finish the other 1/2 tomorrow or the following day if I have time because my daughter has another doctor's appointment.

Before you scroll down to the project itself.  Let me give you some of the background of this project.  If you read my previous blog, my daughter's 3rd birthday is coming soon.  Since it is about a month away, I'm trying to get all the stuff done before her birthday comes.  Every year, there will be games and activities in the party.  The main event of my daughter's birthday is Egg Hunt since it is about a week or two away from Easter.  The pass two years I have the guest to bring their own basket but this year, I will make treat bag for the children who will be participate in the egg hunt.  This is pretty big treat bag and I think it will be good to store or hold all the eggs that the children hunt.   You can see how big the treat bag is by compare to other bag I made for party favor.

TB #2



KMC's Recipe: 
-  Size:  7-1/2"W x 8-1/4"H x 3-5/8"D
-  Cricut Cartridge:  Tags Bags Boxes and More, Forever Young 
-  Card Stock:  Target-Postboard (White) 

Yes, it might be un-finish right now but it will be finish soon.  However, I not sure if I should decorate the treat bag in butterfly theme or Easter theme.  What do you think?  Please leave me a comment which option I should decorate the plain treat bag with.  

By the way, my Gypsy has arrived when I got home this evening.  Yippee!!

"That's All Folks"!  Ta Ta for Now.  Stay Tuned for More Crafting with KMC 


No comments:

Post a Comment