Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Second Award

Hi Everyone! Thanks for visiting KMC.  It has been a crazy week.  First, my daughter was hospitalized for three days.  Now, my son is sick too.  Urgghh.  I think my children are trying to give me lots and lots of grey hairs.  Heheh.  Just kidding.  Because my children are not feeling well, I am unable to make any projects to post.  


Back to crafting world.  I just found out that I was awarded with my second award by Diana with Daisylove Creation.  What is the "Liebster Award", you might say.  According to Diana, the Liebster Love Blog award is designed to recognize bloggers who have les than 300 followers but whose work deserves gigantic praise.  This is a huge honor. Thanks Diana.  


Diana has some great projects.  You might want to hop over to her blog at http://daisylovecreations.blogspot.com/.  

No comments:

Post a Comment