Saturday, February 19, 2011

Treat Bag for Cardz TV: All About Spring Challenge

Welcome to KMC!  It was crazy for the past few days in Kelly's world.  However, I'm back and my daughter was discharged this afternoon.  She is doing very well.  While my husband is taking care of my daughter, I have something for you tonight.  My daughter's third birthday is coming soon.  The theme of the party will be butterfly.   Therefore, I made a butterfly treat bag to give out to our guest.

I also enter this project to "Cardz TV: All About Spring Challenge".  In this challenge, you have to create a project about Spring using tree, bee, dragonfly, butterfly, flower, etc.  I think this treat bag is perfect for this challenge.  Don't you think?

TB #2

KMC's Recipe:
-  Size:  7-1/2"W x 5"H x 2-1/2"D
-  Cricut Cartridge:  Wall Decor, Tags Bags Boxes and More 
-  Card Stock:  Target-Postboard (White), The Paper Company (Pink, Brown)
-  Embossing:  Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
-  Dies:  Spellbinder-Label 
-  Embellishment:  I-Rock (Clear Rhinestone), Michael's ($1 Bin) 
-  Ribbon:  Celebrate It-7/8" Wide (Pink) 

"Wells, That's All Folks"!  Ta Ta for Now.  Stay Tuned for More Crafting with KMC.  

Thanks for visiting KMC.  


6 comments:

  1. Love your gift bag. The butterfly is beautiful. I'm a new follower. Please stop by my blog and if you like what you see, I'd love to have you as a follower of mine too. Thanks.

    stacy
    http://www.mycraftingtime.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The butterfly is beautiful..well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love butterflies! Great job! Dina

    ReplyDelete
  4. super butterfly, love your creation, thanks for sharing it with C.R.A.F.T. X Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. The butterfly is gorgeous. I really like this diecut. Thanks for joining "Anything But a Card" at the Cheerful Stamp Pad. Please come back often and join in on my future challenges.

    ReplyDelete