Sunday, February 27, 2011

Mother's Day Card for Mojo Monday Sketch Blog: Mojo Monday #179 (Mojo179) and Paper Cutz Challenge: Challenge #88

Hi Everyone!  Thanks for dropping by.  Today, I made a mother's day card for "Mojo Monday Sketch Blog: Mojo Monday #179 (Mojo 179).  In this challenge, I have to create a project with a sketch provided by Mojo Monday Sketch Blog.  I also use this card to enter "Paper Cutz Challenge: Challege #88".  In this challenge, I have to create a card about Spring.  Here is my creation.  Hope you will like it.

MDC #4
KMC's Recipe: 
-  Size:  A2 (4-1/4" x 5-1/2")
-  Dies:  Spellbinder 
-  Card Stock:  Recollection (Brown, Pink, White) 
-  Embossing:  Cuttlebug Embossing Folders 
-  Paper:  Making Memories 
-  Embellishment:  Prima-Flower (Blue, Pink), I-Rock (Clear Rhinestone), Michaels ($1 Bin, Clear Rhinestone)
-  Ribbon: Celebrate It-1/2" Wide (Light Blue) 

"That's All Folks"!  Ta Ta for Now.  Stay Tuned for More Crafting with KMC. 


5 comments: