Thursday, February 3, 2011

Valentine Card for Wee Memories: Challenge #41-Get Sketchy

Gung Hay Fat Choy!!  Welcome to KMC.  It has been couple of days since I post anything.  I have been busy the last couple days.  Sorry for being MIA.  I promise I'll try my best to post as much as possible.  Today, I made a card for "Wee Memories: Challenge #41-Get Sketchy".  In this challenge, you have to create a card base on provided sketch.


Since Valetine's Day is just couple weeks away, I can't help myself not making another Valentine card.  Hope you will like it.  

VC #7

KMC's Recipe:
-  Cricut Cartridge:  Love Struck 
-  Card Stock:  The Paper Company (Black, White, Red)
-  Dies:  Spellbinder-Nestablilities 
-  Embossing:  Cuttlebug Embossing Folders, Spellbinder-Nestabilities Embossing 
-  Embellishment:  I-Rock (Clear Rhinestone)
-  Ribbon:  Celebrate It-3/8" Wide (Black) 
-  Punch:  Martha Steward Edge Punch 

"Wells, That's All Folks"!!  Ta Ta for Now.  "Stay Tune"!!

Thanks for dropping by!  





17 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Kelly! Thanks for playing along with our “Hearts a Flutter” Challenge this week at Penny’s. Good Luck!

    Courtney~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for you very sweet comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a stunning card love the colors and the scallops!!!Thanks for playing along with us at Wee Memories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning card.
    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty this time, hope to see you again.
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kelly! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely fabulous creations, thanks for sharing them with the Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a delicate card. I love the cupid cut and the color choices. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, this is my fav. Love the pop of red....gorgeous. Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so unique and beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood! We hope you'll come back again next challenge for more fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card!! Thanks for playing with Die Cuttin' Diva's! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The delicate cuts are so beautiful! LOVE IT!

    Thanks for participating in Thankful Thursday at Crazy About Cricut!! - Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is this the one for my challenge? I don't see my blog linked to this post...just making sure.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous card! Love the image and the punched border at the top!! Thanks for joining us at Card Creations & More!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card I love the cuts on this cartridge. I wish I had it. Thanks for playing with us in the So Saturday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kelly, what a lovely card you have made. I love the choice of the colours. Thanks for taking part in Crafty Ann's Challenge this fortnight and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Crafty Ann's Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing project! Thank you so much for joining the first Thankful Thursday challenge! I hope you'll be able to join the current challenge and enter to win the Create a Critter cartridge :o)

    ReplyDelete