As I have mention before, I would love to spend time in my craft area if I'm not study or taking care of my kids or running errands. This morning, I made a Valentine Card for two challenges. Yes, double dips again but I can't help myself. Both challenges are fun. These challenges are "Annabelle Stamps: Say It With...Polka Dot" and "Crazy About Cricut: Challenge #61. For the Annabelle Stamp's challenge, I have to create a project that has polka dot. For the "Crazy About Cricut: Challenge #61", I have to make a Valentine Card using colors "blue, green and white only". Here is the Valentine card that I made this morning. Hope you will like it.
- Size: A2 (4-1/4" x 5-1/2")
- Cricut Cartridge: Wall Decor
- Card Stock: Recollection (White, Blue, Light Blue, and Green)
- Embossing: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
- Embellishment: I-Rock (Clear Rhinestone), Michael's ($1 Bin)
- Ribbon: Celebrate It-3/8" Wide (White)
"Well, That's All Folks"! Ta Ta for Now. Stay Tuned for More CRAFTING with KMC!
Thanks for dropping by.