Sunday, February 6, 2011

Birthday Card: A Request From My Niece and Crafty Ann's Challenge: Challenge #35#

Welcome!  It has been a very busy week due to Lunar New Year.  I made a big size birthday card for my niece couples day but it is not what she wants.  She said her friend is into "Hello Kitty".  Therefore, I went back to my craft area this morning and made her a big "Hello Kitty" birthday card.  I think Hello Kitty is pretty simple character, therefore, I made simple card.

BCD #14

KMC's Recipe:
-  Size:  12" x 11"
-  Cricut Cartridge:  Hello Kitty Greeting
-  Card Stock:  Target Posterboard (Black),  Recollection (Black, White, Green, Red), Core'dination (Pearl Gold)
-  Paper:  Best Occasion, Making Memory (Pink)
-  Embellishment:  I-Rock (Clear Rhinestone), Michael's ($1 Bin-Clear Rhinestone) 
-  Ribbon:  Michael's-Best Value (Pink w/ White Flower) 
-  Punch:  Martha Stewart Edge Punch 

"Wells, That's All Folk"!!  Ta Ta for Now.  "Stay Tune"!!

Thanks for dropping by. 



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kelly, so cheerful! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely,the colours you have chosen are just right and like the borders. Thank you for joining in with Crafty Ann's challenge this week.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete