Hi All. Happy early Thanksgiving! Today, I made a treat box for my great nephew upcoming first birthday. The theme of the party is "Lego". I will be making 14 of these BIG treat boxes. Hope the he will like it.
- Size: 5-3/4"x4-1/2"x7-3/4"
- Cricut cartridge: Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2
- Embossing Folders: Cuttlebug
- Card Stock: Recollection (Yellow, Blue, Red, White, and Orange)
- Poster Board: Hobby Lobby
- Ribbon: Celebrate-It (1" Red, 1/4" Yellow)
"That's All Folks!" Ta Ta for Now! Stay Tuned for More Crafting with KMC.
Wow, it has been a long since I have any post. I have been very busy. School is a little crazy than I thought. One my of teacher is leaving us and he likes Hello Kitty. So this is what I made for him. Yes, it is for a him.
Hi All. It has been a long time since I have any posting. I have been very busy the past few months and will continue be busy for the next 12 months. However, I was able to make something for my family annual egg hunt. I made an easter treat bag that is big enough to use as a basket for kids to hold all the egg that they hunt.