Monday, February 7, 2011

Mother's Day Card for Made by Momo: Tuesday Challenge

Hi Everyone!  Thanks for dropping by.  I'm tired of making Valentine's day card so today I made a Mother's Day card "Made by Momo: Tuesday Challenge".  In this challenge, you have to create a project with pink, white and black color.  Wish me luck.  Hope you'll like it.


MDC #2

KMC's Recipe:
-  Card Size:  A2 (4-1/4" x 5-1/2")
-  Cricut Cartridge:  Storybook and Paisley 
-  Card Stock:  Recollection (Black, White, and Pink)
-  Embossing:  Cuttlebug Embossing Folders, Spellbinder-Nestabilities 
-  Dies:  Spellbinder-Nestabilities, Sizzix Dies 
-  Embellishment:  I-Rock (Clear Rhinestone), Michael's ($1 Bin) 
-  Ribbon:  Celebrate It-3/8" Wide (White) 

"Wells, That's All Folks"!  Ta Ta for Now.  "Stay Tune"!

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! Love all the textures! thanks for joining us at FBC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card indeed!!!! Love the colors and that big flower and swirl. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Brewed Challenges.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, saw it on the MPS challenge, great job! I am your newest follower!
    http://invitationsonly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I used this project for both challenge because black, pink and white are a few of my favorite color. Thanks for all your sweet sweet comments. It motivate me to create more projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card!!
    I just became a follower :-)
    www.kerieskafe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pretty!
    And I love your blog! Lots of great ideas.

    Buffie
    http://scrappingwithbuffie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. this card it very elegant and pretty TFS
    I have a drawing, that ends February 19th. Click on the Starbucks cup the rules are on that link.
    http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete