Friday, February 4, 2011

Birthday Card: A Request From My Niece

Welcome to KMC!  Today is post is not related to any challenge.

Couple days ago, my niece (Elaine) wanted me to make her a card for her friend birthday but she doesn't want the normal size (i.e. A2).  She wants the card to be big and I mean BIG!  Therefore, I made her a BIG birthday card (12" x 11") .  I hope she'll like it and hope it is the size that she wants.  I also hope you (my visitors and followers) will like it.

BCD # 13

KMC's Recipe:
-  Size:  12" x 11"
-  Cricut Cartridge:  Pagoda 
-  Card Stock:  Target Poster Board (White), Core'dination (Pearl Gold),  Recollection (Gold, Red, Green, Black)
-  Embossing:  Cuttlebug Embossing Folder 
-  Dies:  Sizzix Dies 
-  Embellishment:  I-Rock (Clear Rhinestone), Michael's ($1 Bin-Clear Rhinestone)
-  Ribbon:  Celebrate It-3/8" Wide (Red)

The reason that this card has Japanese's influence because my niece is very interested in Japanese culture.  She loves anything that is Japanese.  

"Wells, That's All Folk"!!  Ta Ta for Now.  "Stay Tune"!!

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty! She is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! That is beautiful that is one of my favorite cartridges. TFS

    I have a give-a-way over at my blog
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card! i never use that cart. tfs! Dina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this card. I don't have that cart yet. Seeing this card makes me want to add this cart to my library.

    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do hope you are entering Crafty Ann's Challenge with this magnificent Oriental card, Kelly! Fabulous colours and so stylish, I love it!

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kelly, this is lovely - thank you for joining in with our challenge at CACB with it.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kelly, what a lovely card you have made here and I think you've chosen the colours well. Thanks for taking part in Crafty Ann's Challenge this fortnight and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Crafty Ann's Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete