Saturday, February 26, 2011

Treat Bag for More Than Favor: Wacky Wednesday #27-Farm Them, Scrappy Moms Stamps: Terrific Tuesday Challenge-Create A Critter and My Pinker Stamper: Hello Friend Challenge

Hello There!  It has been very busy in Kelly's world right now.  Yesteday, I did not finish my treat bag that I have anticipated.  However, I finally finish it.  I use the finished treat bag to enter couple challenges: "Scrappy Moms Stamps: Terrific Tuesday Challenge-Create A Critter" and "More Than Favor: Wacky Wednesday #27-Farm Them".  In the Scrappy Mom Stamps challenge, I have to create a project with Create A Critter Cricut cartridge.  In the More Than Favor challenge, I have to create a project with farm them.  I also use this project for "My Pink Stamper: Hello Friend Challenge".  I think the treat bag will work well with both challenges.  I hope you will like it and I hope the kids at my daughter's party will like it too.

TB #3

KMC's Recipe:
-  Size:  7-1/2"W x 8-1/4"H x 3-5/8"D
-  Cricut Cartridge:  Create A Critter 
- Card Stock:  Target-Posterboard (White),  The Paper Company (Yellow, White, Light Green, Light Blue, Brown, Ivory, Mustard)
-  Embossing:  Cuttlebug Embossing Folders 

"That's All Folks"!  Ta Ta for Now.  Stay Tuned for More Crafting with KMC.  

Thanks for visiting KMC.  

8 comments:

  1. How sweet this is, I can see Easter grass and jelly beans in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how cute! I love the embossing on the egg shell! Thank you for joining us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent job, LOVE this little bag!! TFS Cathryn67 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute treat bag! i just love the little chick and egg. Thanks for joining the "Anything But a Card" at the Cheerful Stamp Pad. Do come by often and join in my future challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! I love the embossing on the egg!! Great job!! TFS!! Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so cute, I love all the embossing! thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHAT AN LITTLE BAG! Thanks for sharing

    http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute bag!! Thanks for joining us!

    ♥Tammy

    ReplyDelete