Saturday, February 26, 2011

Hello Card for Paper Playtime: Challenge #39-Technology

Welcome to KMC!  Thanks for dropping by.  Today, I made a hello card for "Paper Playtime: Challenge #39-Technology".  This challenge is all about technology.  Here it is.....

HC #1

KMC's Recipe:
-  Size:  A2 (4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
-  Cricut Cartridge:  From My Kitchen 
-  Card Stock:  Recollection (Black, White, Blue, Light Blue) 
-  Embossing:  Cuttlebug Embossing Folder 
-  Embellishment:  I-Rock (Clear Rhinestone)
-  Ribbon:  Celebrate It-1/2" Wide (Light Blue) 

"That's All Folk"!  Ta Ta for Now.  Stay Tuned for More Crafting with KMC. 

3 comments:

  1. GREAT card! I love this phone cut! Thanks for playing at Paper Playtime with us. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous "techno" card! I am going to have to explore From My Kitchen a bit more. The rhinestones are FAB!! Thanks for joining us this past week at Paper Playtime. Hope to see you back again soon :)

    michelle

    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the phone!!!!!!My children probably won't ever even remember that kind:)You did a great job.
    Anita

    ReplyDelete