Monday, January 17, 2011

Welcome to KMC

Welcome to Kelly's Memory Craft. This is my first blog EVER!

I have been thinking of starting my own blog for the last couple months with some pushes and suggestions from families and friends.   However, I'm not computer savvy, so "blogging" will be a challenge but I believe I can over come it.  In addition, I'm pretty new at scrapbooking and crafting.  My friend, Jennifer K.,  introduced me to scrapbooking and crafting by helping her working on her wedding "Thank You" card in 2004.  Later, I bought my very first stamp set and ink pad from Stamp'In Up in 2006 from my co-worker, Amy K.

Before, I do not know what Cuttlebug and Cricut machine are, until my friend, Michelle, tells me about it in 2009.  I can't really say that I was crafting until I bought my very first Cuttlebug during Christmas of 2009.  My crafting career (hehehe) really begin in 2010 when my lovely and thoughtful husband, Kevin, bought me my very first Cricut Expression machine for my birthday.  I have to say, it is the best gift he ever given me other than my two children.   THANK YOU Honey!!

My craft area in my living is nice but I hope I can have a craft room for myself someday.  So Santa, I hope you can bring me a craft room in the near future if you are reading my blog.  I promise I will be on your nice list for a very long time.

I have inspired by many many talented crafters like Robyn with "My Pink Stamper", Emma with "My Creative Time" and Lauren with Lauren's Creative.  However, my biggest inspiration comes from my family.

I don't have any project posting as this moment but I will try my best to post as much project as possible in the future.  I hope my projects can give you some inspirations as well.

Thank you for stopping by.

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment