- Size: 6"
- Cricut Cartridge: Sweet Treats
- Card Stock: Recollection (Black, Brown, Light Brown, Red, and Peach)
- Embossing: Cuttlebug Folders
- Ribbon: Celebrate It-3/8" Wide (Ivory)
- Embellishment: Clear Rhinestone (From Michael's $1 Bin)
- Glitter: JoAnn Craft Essential-Fine Glitter (Pastel Party-Pink)
I stamped the sentiment ""You're so...Sweet"" on the ribbon instead of the card stock. The result is pretty good. I used pigment ink instead of dye ink, the image comes out better. If you plan on doing the same thing (stamp sentiment on ribbon) with your project, try to do a test run first (stamp on two scrap ribbon first with both type of ink).
Wish me luck (crossing fingers). Also, please leave me a comment.
"That's All Folks"!! Ta Ta for Now. "Stay Tune"!