Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sympathy Card

Hola!! Welcome back to KMC.  How is everyone this morning?  I'm am so glad that I have 2 FOLLOWERS!  Yippee.  You guys (my followers: "krechi" and "ScrappinAnn") just make my day.

Today, there will not be as many postings as yesterday.  Yesterday, I was posting happy.  Heheh. :)

Here is a Sympathy card that I made over the weekend.  I hope you will like this card.  I was playing around with origami paper over the weekend.  In this card and BDC #8, I was using origami paper instead of pattern paper.  The result of these cards look GREAT!  The print and color of the origami are so beautiful.  If you are tired of using pattern paper, try to utilitize origami paper in your project but they are not cheap.  Some of the origami paper (6"X6") is 8 for $6.99 at my local stores.

SC #1

KMC's Recipe:
-  Size:  A2 (4-1/4" x 5-1/2")
-  Cricut Cartridge:  Pagoda
-  Card Stock:  Recollection (Light Purple and White), Core'dination (Tan Pearl)
-  Paper:  Craft Chiyogami 
-  Ribbon:  Offray Ribbon-3/8" Wide (White)
-  Embellishment:  I-Rock

If you are planning on using origami paper in your project, you have to be careful on how you handle the paper.  The paper is so thin,  it tears very easily.  I suggest you might have a heavier backing to support it.

"That's All Folk"!  Ta Ta for now.  "Stay Tune"

Please leave me some comments.  Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment