Since Valentine and Chinese New Year are around the corner, I made a Valentine card with some Asian's influences such as the type of material and a Chinese character. Like the couple card I made previously (BDC#8 and SC#1), I used origami paper instead of design paper. Again, the result turn out great!
- Size: A2 (4-1/4" x 5-1/2")
- Cricut Cartridge: Pagoda
- Card Stock: Recollection (Red, White, and Light Pink)
- Paper: Aitoh Origami
- Embossing: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder and Spellbinder-Nestibilities (Circle-Large)
- Dies: Spellbinder-Nestibilities (Circle-Large)
- Ribbon: Celebrate It: 3/8" Wide (Red)
- Embellishment: Pink Rhinestone (From Michael's $1 Bin)
- Glitter: JoAnn Craft Essential-Fine Glitter (Pastel Party-Pink)
"That's All Folks"! Ta Ta for now. "Stay Tune"!
Please leave me a comments. Thanks for dropping by!