When I made this card, I was thinking of my very good friend, Stacy. Stacy is a very special friend. I know her for a very long time. This card remind me of you, Stacy, forever young and fashionable. Stacy, if you read my blog, I hope you will like this card.
- Size: 4" x 8"
- Cricut Cartridge: Forever Young
- Card Stock: DCWV (Metalic Green) and Recollection (Brown)
- Paper: Making Memories (Pink)
- Punch: Martha Stewart-Double Edge
- Embellishment: Michaels ($1 bin-Pink and Green)
- Ribbon: JoAnn-Organdy Ribbon (Brown)
I know I used lots of bling. I love bling. What can I say! If we can afford diamond, we can have BLING! Blings are girl's best friend. This is a card that either you love or you hate it. I just LOVE it myself. The bling makes it stand out. I can use glitter but it is just not the same. The bling adds different flavor to the cards.
"Wells, That's All Folks"! Ta Ta for Now. "Stay Tune"!
Please leave me a comment whether or not you like this card.
Thanks for visiting my blog.