Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Party Favors

Welcome Back!!  Last October, my nephew married to the love his life.  Therefore, I want to help them out by offering to help with party favors.  At the end, the bride and the groom don't need my help.  Since I just purchased two new Cricut cartridge, I want to test it out.  The products of these two cartridges are so cute (I say it myself).  Hehehe.  :)  Let me know what do you think.

PF #1

PF #2

PF #3

PF #4

PF #5

KMC's Recipe:
- Cricut Cartridge: Forever Young 
- Embossing:  Cuttlebug Embossing Folder 
- Ribbon:  3/8" Wide (White)
- Embellishment: Darice (White Pearl)

PF #6

PF #7

PF #8

KMC's Recipe: 
- Cricut Cartridge:  Tie the Know 
- Embossing:  Cuttlebug Embossing Folders
- Ribbon: 1/8" Wide (Yellow)

"That's All Folks"!  Ta Ta for now.  "Stay Tune"!

Thanks for droppy by. 

8 comments:

  1. I love all of them, I can not pick a favorite!!! TFS, your new follower, Cathryn67 <3
    inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your nice comments. Don't we all love our "E".

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all great! Nice photography too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. The pictures in my blog w/ white background, Kevin toos time. The pictures in black background, I took it. As you can tel, the quality is a little different. just a little. Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! such awesome gift boxes..Love them!
    I don't have that cart..but my wish list is growing as long as Pinoccohio nose...lol
    Just became a follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
    Minta
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for you nice comments. These cartridges are great to have. You can do so many thing with them. I like the fact that you can make 3D stuff with it. This craft can be a very addictive and expensive hobby but it worth day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. those purses are darling and so creative

    ReplyDelete