Last night when I came home from school (9ish at night, urrghhh), Giang with Keen on Scrapbooking and Card-making or http://nnhgiang.blogspot.com/ awarded me with the Stylish Blogger Award.
I was very honor and surprised. Afterall, I am newbie in the crafting world and I just started my blog about 10 days ago (as of today). Giang, thank you so so much!!
*In order to complete the requirements for this award I must tell 8 things that you probably don't know about me, so here it goes.
1. I was Architect and Interior Designer. Now, I'm a craft or card designer (not there but try to get to that level).
2. I love drinking Pepsi. It is my only beverage of choice.
3. I used to be a shopaholic. Now, I'm a window shopper.
4. I don't like to eat meat because chewing meat require too much work.
5. I love love spicy and salty food.
6. I don't like to exercise or go to the gym. I rather do house chores as my exercise. At least, I get my house clean.
7. I hate texting. If you need to reach me, call me or email me.
8. I can run a mile in 6 minutes when I want in junior high. Now, I can run a mile in 30 minutes or more (try 1 hour).
*Another part of receiving this award is to Pay it Forward to 8 more Stylish bloggers:
Michelle with http://www.meeshscrafts.blogspot.com/
Amy with http://helloscraps.blogspot.com/
Lauren with http://laurenscreative.blogspot.com/
Cristina with http://www.craftingwithcristina.com/
Emaa with http://www.creativetimeforme.com/
Mari (aka Momo) with http://madebymomo.blogspot.com/
Joy with http://joyslife.com/
Mary with http://cardztv.blogspot.com/
Again Giang, Thanks a bunch.
Other than my award that make me a happy girl, my blog has more than ONE THOUSAND visitor. Yippee.
Thank you for all your support and visiting my blog.