Anyway, I made a Baby Card this evening. It is a request from my husband to his co-worker who will be having her baby next month. The mother to be doesn't know the sex of the baby so I don't want to use too many blue or pink. Try to use as much neutral colors like green or yellow. I hope she will like this card.
- Size: 9"x12"
- Cricut Cartridge: Baby Steps and Tie The Knot
- Card Stock: Recollection (Yellow, Brown, Blue, Light Blue, White, Green, White, Beige), American Traditional Design (Brown)
- Pattern Paper: American Traditional Design
- Embellishment: Big Bling (Clear Rhinestone)
- Ribbon: Celebrate-It (Brown, 1-1/2" W)
"That's All Folks!" Ta Ta for Now! Stay Tuned for More Crafting with KMC.