- Cricut Cartridge: Create A Critter and Baby Steps
- Card Stock: Recollection (Silver, Kraft, Cream, White, Light Blue, Black)
- Die: Spellbinder
- Embossing: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
- Embellishment: Darice Pastes On Eyes, I-Rock (Clear Rhinestone)
- Ribbon: Celebrate-It (3/8 Wide, Light Blue-It's a Boy)
I entered the following challenge with this card......
1. Peachy Keen: Challenge 13-1 - Anything Goes - http://www.peachykeenstampschallenge.blogspot.com/2013/01/peachy-keen-challenge-13-1-anything-goes.html
2. Inky Impression: Anything Goes - http://inkyimpressionschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/challenge-91-anything-goes.html
3. Stampin with the Dragon: Anything Goes - http://stampingwithdragon.blogspot.com/2013/01/stamping-dragon-challenge-anything-goes.html
"That's All Folks!" Ta Ta for Now. Stay Tuned for More Crafting with KMC.