Anyhoo. My niece asked me to make her some "Thank You" cards for her customer/client. This is what I made for her. It is simple and I hope she will like it.
- Size: A2 (4-1/4" x 5-1/2")
- Card Stock: DCWV (Glitter-Black), Cor'dination (Pearl White), Recollection (Black & White)
- Pattern Paper: Recollection
- Dies: Spellbinder
- Embellishment: I-Rock (Clear Rhinestone), Big Bling (Clear Rhinestone), Acrylic Butterfly (White)
- Ribbon: Celebrate-It (1/4"w, Black)
I entered the following challenges with this card....
1. Fantabulous Cricut: Be Ye Thankful - http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/2012/11/challenge-138-be-ye-thankful.html
"That's All Folks!" Ta Ta for Now. Stay Tuned for More Crafting with KMC.