Saturday, July 2, 2011

Wedding Invitation #2

Good Evening Everyone!  I should have say "Good Morning".  Hehehe.  You probably think that I'm crazy for staying up so late (actually early, 12:19 am) making card.  Well I have this idea in my head couple hours ago so I want to finish the card before I go to sleep.  I made another wedding invitation card using red and gold colors.  It is pretty similar to the one that I made previous.  I just change some details but the two invitation cards look very different.  Hope you will like it.

Front

Inside

KMC's Recipe:
-  Size:  4"x8"
-  Cricut Cartridge:  Paisley 
-  Card Stock:  Core'dination (Pearl Gold), Recollection (Gold, White), Paper Co. (Red-Textured)
-  Dies:  Spellbinder, Sizzix 
-  Embossing:  Cuttlebug Embossing Folders 
-  Ribbon:  Celebrate It-1/8"Wide (Red)
-  Lace: Joann Lace-2" Wide (Red) 
-  Embellishment:  Darice-Big Bling (Clear Rhinestone), I-Rock (Clear Rhinestone)

"That's All Folks!"  Ta Ta for Now.  Stay Tuned for More Crafting with KMC.

15 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! I am so glad to see this second card from you. I like this invite as well. It is just stunning. I like the scrolls inside next to the text. Very nice. Thanks for linking up with us at Cricut 360.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!!! LOVE the colors!!! Thanks for joining us at Cricut 360!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job...pretty, vibrant colors! Glad you played along at Cricut360 this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very glad you posted a second card with a Cricut cut, it is absolutely gorgeous... Thanks for playing with us at Cricut 360º HUGS...Sonia K :) AKA/ Scraps 4 Fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. very beautiful! Great invitation! Love the lace too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very elegant color choice... :) Nice! thanks for playing with us at Cricut 360! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice card! Thanks for playing with us at the Cricut 360 Blog Challenge


    Leirad
    leiradcardmakingcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty and elegant! I love the red and gold combo. Thanks for joining us this week at Cricut 360!

    Stacey
    staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so beautiful & elegant! So glad you posted a second card with a Cricut cut :0) You really did a fantastic job!! Thanks again for joing us at Cricut360
    Diana
    daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful!

    Sandy
    http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful ... love the rich, vibrant colors. Thanks for joining us at Cricut 360° this week … hope to see you next week!

    Jo xx
    idratherbemakingcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the wedding invitation. Thanks for entering it in the cricut 360 challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. very pretty and elegant! TFS

    Darlene S
    Cricut 360 DT
    www.talesoftayandbay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good evening! I actually have a question. I am starting to do invitations of my own. But Im not sure how you would print out text with the invitations... would I do it before or after creating the designs? Any help is very much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I print the text first then cut it out before I put everything together. Hope this help

      Delete