Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Joann's Haul

Hi Everyone!  I am such a happy girl today.  I went to Joann thinking of getting something for my niece to store her beads that she purchased at Hong Kong (10 lbs).  Instead of getting bead storage organizer for my niece, I bought new toys for myself.  Hehehe.  I just can't help myself.  The price is too good to pass!  This is what I bought today.


I purchased....... :)
3 Spellbinder Shapeability Pendant Dies 
1 Spellbinder Shapeability Ribbon Tag Dies 
3 Stamps 
1 package of embellishment

All the Spellbinder Shapeability dies are on clearance (2 pendant dies-$4.97 each, 1 pendant die-$5.97, tag die-$9.97) plus I used the 20% off coupon from my "Happy Saving for Happy Shopping" (entire purchase, included regular and sale item).  So, is this too good to pass up or what??!!  If you want to get these goodies before they ran out, go to the Joann at E1 lk Grove, Ca.  The staffs are awesome! By the way, there are other dies on clearance as well.  Oh hurry! If you snooze you loose!  I think I might go back to get some more dies.  

"That's All Folks!"  Ta Ta for Now!  Stay Tuned for More Crafting with KMC. 

No comments:

Post a Comment