Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Formal Card (Wedding Card or Wedding Invitation)

Welcome to KMC!  How is everyone doing?  I'm doing great today.  Just finish with my daughter's pre-op doctor appointments (two appt) and she will be seeing her Pedi for the finally clearance on Monday.  Keeping my fingers crossing that my daughter will stay healthy until her surgery.  She was sick last week when we were at Legoland for my son's early birthday trip.

Anyway,  I am in a mood of crafting today.  This afternoon, the project that I made is a formal card that can be use as a wedding card or wedding invitation.  It is inspired by the lace that I bought yesterday from Joann's that I did forgot to mention in my Joann's Haul.


KMC's Recipe:
- Size:  5"x6-21/2"
- Card Stock: Recollection (Black, White)
- Embossing:  Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
- Embellishment: White Butterfly from Joann
- Ribbon:  Celebrate It-1/2"Wide (White)
- Lace: Joann's-2" Wide (Black)

By the way, I have a give away end on July 17th.  See KMC's Blog Candy in archive for details.  

"That's All Folks!"  Ta Ta for Now!  Stay Tuned for More Crafting with KMC. 

9 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity of black and white. They are is always elegant together. Great Job
    Thanks for playing with us @ Scrapbookaholic by abby. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! Thanks for sharing.

    Ildi-The Craftin Mama
    www.thecraftinmama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so pretty, I love the black & white, and the embossing & butterfly are perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly, this is stunning and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this card! The black and white, the embossing, the detail. Thanks for linking up and hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing wedding invitation you share with the beautiful lace on card & butterfly.


    ReplyDelete