Anyway, I am in a mood of crafting today. This afternoon, the project that I made is a formal card that can be use as a wedding card or wedding invitation. It is inspired by the lace that I bought yesterday from Joann's that I did forgot to mention in my Joann's Haul.
- Size: 5"x6-21/2"
- Card Stock: Recollection (Black, White)
- Embossing: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
- Embellishment: White Butterfly from Joann
- Ribbon: Celebrate It-1/2"Wide (White)
- Lace: Joann's-2" Wide (Black)
By the way, I have a give away end on July 17th. See KMC's Blog Candy in archive for details.
"That's All Folks!" Ta Ta for Now! Stay Tuned for More Crafting with KMC.