Sunday, May 6, 2012

Thank You Card: Birds & Cage

Welcome to KMC!  Next week is my son's school "Teach and Staff Appreciation" week.  I made a Thank You card for my son's teacher.  She did a very good job with my son and I can't thank her more so I made another big card.  I hope she will like this card.



KMC's Recipe: 
- Size:  9" x 12" 
- Cricut Cartridge:  Serenade 
- Card Stock:  American Tradition Design (Purple), Recollection (Black, Purple, Silver, Yellow)
- Pattern Paper:  DCWV 
- Ribbon:  Celebrate-It - 1/4" Wide (Purple)
- Embellishment: Darice-Pearl (White), Big Bling (Clear Rhinestone), I-Rock (Clear Rhinestone)

Challenges that I entered with this cards are.....
2. Anything Goes Challenge Blog: Challenge #66-Things with Wings - http://anythingchallenge.blogspot.com/2012/05/challenge-66-things-with-wings.html
3. Papertake Weekly Challenge: Anything Goes - http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/2012/05/anything-goes.html


"That's All Folks!"  Ta Ta for Now.  Stay Tuned for More KMC.  

1 comment:

  1. Your son's teacher is going to love this! My daughter is a teacher and she cherishes each card she gets from one of her students. Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us for our Anything Goes challenge at Aud Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete