Thursday, May 19, 2011

Spellbinder Grand Calibur

Hi All!  How's everyone doing this morning?  My gosh, I did not have anything post for a long long time.  Sorry.  I have been busy.  My final was last Monday (5/16/11), need to get ready for it.  Plus, my daughter was sick.  Yes, AGAIN!

Back to the crafting world.  I have been eyeing on the Spellbinder Grand Calibur for a long time since the day it cames out on the market because it can emboss up to 8" wide (or bigger) that I love.  However, it was a little pricey to convince myself to get one.  This morning, I found out that Oh My Craft have it on sale for $99.99 plus I can use a discount code that they send to me daily.  The final price is $85.99 (free shipping if over $50.00 in the USA) which I think it is not bad for the capability it has.  Many websites are selling it for $129.99.  I did saw one at my local craft store on Elk-Grove Florin selling if for $129.99 plus tax.

Here is my problem.  My husband and I are on a budge.  We have an allowance of $100 each person on on personal expense every two weeks.  If I get the Spellbinder Grand Calibur, I only left with & $14.99.  I am very torn and I need your help.  Please give me some comment on whether or not I should get this machine.  Also, I don't really know how great the machine really works beside watching video on You Tube.  If you have one, please also let me know what your thoughts on it such as what you like and doesn't like about it.


Oh, I forgot to mention the sale will be over in 3 days! 

By the way Terri (I'm her follower & she is my follower as well), I got the Xyron 500 at Joann for $17.50 with 50% off coupon.  You inspire me to get one.  Can wait for play with it!  

"That's All Folks"!  Ta Ta for Now.  Stay Tuned for More Crafing with KMC. 



No comments:

Post a Comment