Saturday, May 21, 2011

New Project but No Camera

Hi Everyone.  Welcome to KMC!  My son's kindergarten promotion is around the corner.  Today, I made some treat bags for him and his classmates for their accomplishments.  I can only make 12 treat bags because I'm out of poster board!  Boohoo :(.   I still need make 12 more.  When I was about to take picture of the treat bags, I remember that I let me sister use my camera for a month and I don't know how to use my husband's camera.  Once I figure out how to use my husband's camera, I will post the picture of the treat bags.  Hopefully by tomorrow morning there will be some pictures.  In the meantime, I will try to create more projects for you.

By the way, I did order the Spellbinder Grand Calibur from Oh My Craft.  I think it is too good to pass.  Can't wait for the Grand Calibur to arrive so I can make more new projects.

"That's All Folks!"  Ta Ta for Now.  Stay Tuned for More Crafting with KMC.

No comments:

Post a Comment