Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Saving for Happy Shopping

Welcome to KMC.  It is "Happy Saving for Happy Shopping" time.  Below are some coupons that I would like to share with you but don't go too crazy.  Hehehe.  Enjoy!

Also, I don't think I have ever thanks Momo @ Made by Momo for bringing me so many followers and viewers.  Thanks Momo.  Momo is a seasoned crafter.  If you (my followers and viewers) have time, hop over to Momo's blog (http://madebymomo.blogspot.com/).  She has lots of great projects and great tips to share.  




"That's All Folks"!  Ta Ta for Now.  Stay Tuned for More Crafting with KMC. 


1 comment:

  1. This is interesting! I enjoyed reading your great post.Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have shared here. Marie-Therese Mit Strohhut

    ReplyDelete