Sunday, April 3, 2011

Easter Treats

Hi There!  Welcome to KMC!  It has been a long since I have anything new post.  I have been very busy lately.  Last week, my son started First Tee and my daughter started pre-school.  Also, my daughter got sick again.  This time is her monthly Cyclic Vomit Syndrome (CVS).  If you don't know what that is, it is a stomach migraine for baby.  Today is the fourth day, my daughter is getting better.

Back to crafting.  The past few days, I was busy making treat bags for my daughter's upcoming birthday party (next week) and my son's school for easter.  I made 40 treat bags and additional 20 hunt egg. It was in my previous post.  I made 24 treat bag for my son's classmates for Easter since Easter is around the corner.  This is my first time using the Easter 2010 Cricut cartridge.  Here is the Easter treat bags.  I hope you will like it.

TB #4

Another angle.

Side angle.

Another side angle.

KMC's Recipe:
-  Size:  Cut in 8" 
-  Cricut Cartridge:  Create A Critter and Easter 2010 
-  Card Stock:  Recollection (White, Yellow, Brown, Beige)
-  Embossing:  Cuttlebug Embossing Folder 
-  Punch:  Martha Stewart 

"That's All Folks"!  Ta Ta for Now.  Stay Tuned for More Crafting with KMC.  

9 comments:

  1. Wow. You have been busy! The basket is so very cute. Hope your little one is better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. Love the colour and all the work you put in to this. Thanks for joining us at Simply Create

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is just tooooo cute!!!
    Thank you for joining us a Simply Create for our DIY challenge and hope to see you for the next fun challenge that we will have starting today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! Thanks for playing along at Simply Create this time - hope you can join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That eggy chick is adorable =) Great job! Hope your daughter has a wonderful birthday! Thanks for joining in our Easter challenge at the Sisterhood of Crafters!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute, love all the white, it makes the yellow chick stand out, the embossing is great too! Thanks so much for joining CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so stinkin' cute. I love it. Your embossing on your chickie egg is great. Thanks for sharing with us at Cricut Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this - too cute! Thanks for joining us at The Sisterhood of Crafters. : )

    ReplyDelete