Thursday, March 24, 2011

Gift: Matching Necklace and Bracelet

Thanks for dropping by KMC.  My daughter has mild to moderate hypotonia (low tone muscle).  Hypotonia is one of the many reasons that my daughter is not walking independently even though she will be turning three next week but she is making progress.  She has been receiving physical therapy once a week for about two and half years.  Tomorrow is my daughter last day with her physical therapist, Rennie.  Rennie is very special to both my daughter and myself.  Without Rennie, I don't think my daughter will be progressing.  I want to thanks Rennie for everything that she has done for us by making her a matching necklace and bracelet.  This is my third time of making jewelry so it will be simple.  I hope Rennie will like it.

PN #2

"That's All Folks"!  Ta Ta for Now.  Stay Tuned for More Crafting with KMC. 

No comments:

Post a Comment