Monday, April 14, 2014

Treat Bag: Easter Egg Hunt Treat Bag w/ Brown Rabbit

Hi All.  It has been a long time since I have any posting.  I have been very busy the past few months and will continue be busy for the next 12 months.  However, I was able to make something for my family annual egg hunt.  I made an easter treat bag that is big enough to use as a basket for kids to hold all the egg that they hunt.

KMC's Recipe: 

-  Size:  7-1/4"W x 3-1/4"D x 8-1/8"H
-  Cricut Cartridge:  TBB&M, Nate's ABCs
-  Card Stock:  Recollection (Yellow, Light Green, Green, Brown, Pink) 
-  Card Board:  Hobby Lobby 

I entered this project in the follow challenges:
1.  Craft 4 Enterity-Easter:

"That's All Folks!"  Ta Ta for Now.  Stay Tuned for More Crafting with KMC.  


  1. What a great idea! I love the simplicity of the cuts on that cartridge.

    Thanks for joining our Easter challenge at Cut it Up!

  2. Lovely Easter treat bag Kelly! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

  3. Wonderful treat bag. Love the bunny. Thanks for joining the challenge this week at FCCB. Kim