Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Birthday Card: Black Rose, White Feather

Hi All!  Tonight, I made a birthday card for my classmate.  I hope she will like it.



KMC's Recipe:

-  Size:  9"x11"
-  Cricut Cartridge:  Paisley 
-  Card Stock:  Recollection (Black and White)
-  Pattern Paper:  DCWV
-  Poster Board:  Hobby Lobby
-  Embossing:  Spellbinder 
-  Dies:  Spellbinder 
-  Ribbon:  Celebrate It (Black and White)
-  Embellishment:  Big Bling 

I entered this project in the following challenge:
2.  Simon Says Stamp Challenges:  Anything Goes - http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.ca/2013/04/anything-goes.html

"That's All Folks!"   Ta Ta for Now!  Stay Tuned for More Crafting with KMC.  



4 comments:

  1. Pretty! I really like the black and white and the fun touch that the feathers add. Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! It reminds me of things I've seen from the 1920's with the black flower and feathers. Great job! Thank you for joining us at FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, that's a graet flower!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card. I love the flower. Thanks for joining us at FCCB

    ReplyDelete