I feel so honor that my husband's co-worker ask me to help her make some invitations for her friend's baby shower. I am very excited. Here is the first option. Hope she will like it.
- Size: A2 (4-1/4"x5-1/2")
- Cricut Cartridge: Baby Steps
- Card Stock: Recollection (Pink, Light Pink, White, Cream, Brown, Light Blue, Yellow)
- Dies: Spellbinder (Inside of the Card)
- Embossing: Cuttlebug (Inside of the Card)
- Pattern Paper: Sandylion Sticker Designs)- Embellishment: I-Rock (Clear Rhinestone), Ashland Decorative Fillers (Clear, Pink)
- Ribbon: Celebrate-It - 3/8" Wide (Pink)
I enter this card in the following challenges:
1. J&C Creation Challenge Blog: Anything Goes - http://jandccreationschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/anything-goes.html
2. Make it Monday: Anything Goes - http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.com/
3. Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge: Peachy Challenge #30-Just Card: Pop Up - http://peachykeenstampschallenge.blogspot.com/2012/08/peachy-challenge-30-just-cards-popped-up.html
"That's All Folks!" Ta Ta for Now! Stay Tuned for More Crafting with KMC.