- Size: 7-1/4"Wx3-1/4"Dx8-1/8"H
- Cricut Cartridge: Robotz, Tags Bags Boxes & More, Robot Party
- Card Stock: Recollection (Bright Yellow, Orange, Ivory, Blue), Paper Company (Black)
- Poster Board: Hobby Lobby
- Embellishment: Darice Googlie Eye
- Ribbon: Celebrate It-3/8"W (Blue w/ "Thank You")
I entered this project in the following challenge....
1. Dream Valley Challenge: Challenge #36-Anything but Square - http://dreamvalleychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/challenge-36-anything-but-square.html
2. That Craft Place Challenge: Anything Goes - http://thatcraftplaceblog.blogspot.com/2012/07/anything-goes.html
3. Papertake Weekly Challenge: Anything Goes - http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/2012/07/anything-goes.html
4. Catch the Bug: Anything Goes - http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2012/07/time-for-julys-anything-goes-challenge.html
If I have time, I might make a matching pinata. It is not a kid's party without pinata. Hehehe.
"That's All Folks!" Ta Ta for Now. Stay Tuned for More Crafting with KMC.